A song for Aeyong.
A paean for peace and prosperity.
The lyric video of my most recent completed song.
A short acoustic tune for a Berklee class. I'll likely develop this into a fuller tune in the future. This acoustic guitar class has been great fodder for songwriting, but I don't really have the time at present to flesh these songs out. Always nice to have several tunes in the "to do" pile.
A song I wrote and recorded in about thirty minutes for an assignment. I plan on re-visiting this in the future, fleshing it out a bit and getting better performances.
A short highlight reel of what I get up to in the vocal booth.
A short song for a Berklee class that I plan on developing further in the future.
This is the lyric video for my song, "Rascal's Refrain". It's about my late teenage years in D/FW, comprised of partying and music. My first "complete" rock song, although I'll likely make changes and potentially re-record the whole thing in the future. It's close to what I heard in my head when I started writing it, but this isn't the idealized version as of yet. This was created as part of a Berklee class, so I was on a time schedule and had to finish the song before I felt I was completely done.
This is the version I settled on before the Winter 2017 semester started. I knew the mixing alone would get a second look after the end of the semester and it's possible I may want to re-visit some of the performances. I'll probably leave the video as is except for the mix for the indefinite future. I'm motivated to work on my own projects for awhile and there are probably some other cover vids I'd like to consider first.
A short film clip I scored for my final project in music composition and theory I at Berklee.
A short piece for a Berklee assignment.
A short clip for a music composition class at Berklee. The intent was to create a magical feel through the use of instrumentation and the whole tone scale.
This a shortened version of the Coldplay tune that was ostensibly for a Pro Tools production class. I performed all the parts (drums were tapped out on a midi keyboard controller). I'm only uploading it as a sort of historical reference point as I have seen the value in looking at my previous postings (especially in the sense of where I need to improve, which is everywhere) to document my progress.
I went for maximum historical accuracy by playing as if I was at MSG after drinking half a fifth of Jack. Hence, the sloppiness was intentional. Seriously...